Monday 12 July 2010

Bargain True Blood Books

You won't often come across me championing the Sookie Stackhouse series, but I'd be doing good genre literature everywhere a disservice if I didn't tell you about a smoking hot deal I just came across. The first eight of Charlaine Harris' True Blood books are on offer at The Book People at the moment for just £8.99. That's just a quid and change a book!

Now I will never read these novels - not a bloody (har har) chance - and even I'm tempted at that price. Drop another pound on something else from the store and you can have free postage into the bargain too: just use promotional code SUMMER10 when you're checking out.

I promise I don't work for The Book People, in case any of you were wondering. Just thought a couple of you might dig a thing I don't...

Your regularly scheduled blog updates will resume shortly.


No comments:

Post a Comment